Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special, just as the title states...

...but it completes my look! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Car looks really nice! But, why is your FMI kinda crooked? Guess you had to adjust it that way so that it would fit? Overall, love the AR!

·
Registered
85 Posts
looks really good, that was the original color i wanted when I bought my IS, but couldnt find one at the time........ what grill is that?

·
Registered
834 Posts
looks nice... what did you use to stick the L on the grill?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
^^it's not a grille...it's an intercooler... :disagree:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Car looks great, but please fix that intercooler.. It looks ghetto as fawk!
I would hardly consider anybody who invested alot of money and time into a turbo system 'ghetto' over something as feeble as a visual imperfection.

I am more concerned that my turbo is working properly and is reliable.

I mentioned before, the reason why my IC is not lined up is because of the AC hard lines on the right side of the radiator. I didn't want to take the risk of moving the lines and casusing a possible leak in the AC system, from which I heard is NOT easy nor cheap to fix. So instead, I tilted the IC and left the hard lines alone.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Why not tilt the other side as well?

Don't you think if it was that hard/dangerous to mod the hardlines, then everyone's IC would be tilted? If you're willing to invest so much time and money, just make sure it gets done right.

In the end, it's your ride, and you should do whatever makes you happy, bro. Grill looks good.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I think people are just messing with you man. Same thing happened in your last thread. But keeping it on track, and maybe its just me, I cant really make out the grill and the car still looks just as good. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts