Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a small crack in my front bumper that im really pissed about. Does anyone know of a good place to gat a front bumper from. Stock or aftermarket, doesn't matter. And do most of them come unpainted. Can i get one allready matched to my black is? any help would be great.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
post in the proper forum if you want to to know if someone has a stock rear bumper availiable for you.

Also, i hate to say this, but do a search.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
lililil13, next time you have something to say, dont be scared and say it. Dont PM me ever again with garbage like this,
"Thanks for your response. It was quite helpfull. Next Time you think you have something intellegent to say, think for a second and ask your self, is this really worth saying...Chances are, it isn't. So tack your search and stick where your boyfriend does. RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!! Thanks again"

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
lililil13, next time you have something to say, dont be scared and say it. Dont PM me ever again with garbage like this,
"Thanks for your response. It was quite helpfull. Next Time you think you have something intellegent to say, think for a second and ask your self, is this really worth saying...Chances are, it isn't. So tack your search and stick where your boyfriend does. RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!! Thanks again"
wow, feeling a little hostilaty in here

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Malekreza11 said:

E-thuggin in PMs?

:nono:

I would have told him the same thing, and I always post the funny PM's I get :lol:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
mayb i misread it but i dont even think u were directing your "wrong forum" comment to lililil13..it was to riceburner...i dont know y lililil13 got mad

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was just wondering what people have done in tha past or any sites they recomend. If you dont want to respond or dont have a nice reply then shut up. Im not hostl, i just think people telling you "post in the proper forum if you want to to know if someone has a stock rear bumper availiable for you. Also, i hate to say this, but do a search." is rediculous. Maybe i didnt have any luck in the search catagory or maybe. Im new and thought that some one would have a good idea. And I will pm you if i want. and i will say it in front every one. I aint scerd

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
vertex...

·
Registered
157 Posts
lillill13 said:
i was just wondering what people have done in tha past or any sites they recomend. If you dont want to respond or dont have a nice reply then shut up. Im not hostl, i just think people telling you "post in the proper forum if you want to to know if someone has a stock rear bumper availiable for you. Also, i hate to say this, but do a search." is rediculous. Maybe i didnt have any luck in the search catagory or maybe. Im new and thought that some one would have a good idea. And I will pm you if i want. and i will say it in front every one. I aint scerd
maybe u should chill out a little bit... they were directing the wrong forum thing at me since they said "stock rear bumper" so u just read wrong... and again im sry for saying anything bout my bumper i was just saying not asking

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rice burner. Even if you were asking theres no reason for that guy to be a prick. We're here to help not to belittle others. That guys a jag bag.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Keep it comming, its hilarious.. Try not to make attacks on the established members on this board. It wont help you.

" bend over
and take it like the bitch you are. I don't need your stupid remarks, just a little help, and if you dont want to help then keep your mouth shut!!!"

thats the 2nd PM u sent me. Grow Up dude. I never directed my first comment at you. The person who it was directed at figured it out, im sure you could have too, but your temper got in the way.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
how about using the search a bit? that's what it's for

just about every single kit available for our current IS has been discussed in one way or the other.

all this BS back and forth bickering is a waste of time and bandwidth

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.