Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

I bought an IS300 about a month ago and have been trolling the boards for a while reading posts. I want to add an exhaust and intake, and i'm wondering if anyone knows of a good shop in the San Francisco area. I'm totally clueless about car mods, so i rather pay a professional to do it for me. I heard someone had thier HKS Hiper installed at a Midas Muffler shop
is that true??

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
447 Posts
i live in frisco... i dont know of any good shops dat are cheap..... but if u wanna install it yur self i culd help u or can do it with u...... i can ask around coz i kno people that go 2 shops with their IS's... but i did most of everything myself and with some or a lot of help from my bro-in-law who knowz cars...... i dont kno if u seen me around... im a silver IS with a kit and spoiler.....well...PM let me know if u do want a name of a shop n i'll track one down 4 u..... its really not hard 2 change exhausts and intakes....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out auto sport performance in Milbrae. It's the closest shop I know near you. Also go to Japan town and ask the tuning shops there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts