Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the emergence of all these turbo owners coming outta the woodworks, and with the price of IS300 coming down, coupled with the various options for boost.....

I think we should seperate the Go Fast Forum into:

All Motor, Bolt Ons and Nitrous (Go Fast)
Forced Induction (Go REALLY Fast Forum)

I think by doing this we can create a good knowledge database of threads that focus just on more technical aspects of "going fast"

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
I would say about your Go REALLY fast forum....

Its kind of like Supra forums.

Basically Go Fast Forum would be geared toward Basic add-ons and upgrades, in which Go REALLY fast forum would be the more advanced gearheads.

I think that would help out big time rather than having a bunch of mumojumbo flooded into one forum.

The advanced section containing stuff from wiring, diagrams, fabrication, forced inducted fellas, you get the pic?

·
Mr. Negative
11,977 Posts
good thought on the forum bdr. although I generally go with c, on this poll I'm with you. ;)

I actually suggested this a while back in the Mod forum. More like a NA and general area of go fast and a HighEnd/Turbo/f/i section. That was months ago. :-?

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Good Idearrrr BDR.

Knowing how much people hate you, why didn't you PM me and have me start this thread?

I guess when they deny you, I'll just have to start the same thread a few weeks later.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
then change this to NA forum.

i have been suggesting a mantainence forum to get rid of those questions in the gerneral section. but nothing has been done. do i need to start a poll?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
What's a BDR?*

I agree, this is a good idea. Except I would name them something like "Go Fast" and "Go F/I"

*Just kidding

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
i drive now.... :cry: faster then ever!!!!

the other day...i had the plow and was driving past your house and was like should i clear out the area for that "boosted green guy's car".....but i got called to god dang arlington....next time if i remember

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.