Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I just started to notice my stock front floormats are looking a little worn, so has anyone come across replacement floormats that are really good? Any suggestions on where to buy? I was looking for some L-tuned or sportdesign embroidered mats, but I'm open to any good suggestions. Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
i got a brand new set for WALDOG in the buy n sell forum for $65 was a steal! check with him, that homeboy said he had 3 sets

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quick reply! thanks!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
leave floor mats at home.
Take car to service
Get loan car
Drive home and exchange floormats.. easy.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dam, that's a pretty slick idea..............I might try that! My car is about to go in for a service!

About the all season ones, I'm mostly looking for style, I don't need any all season ones down here in New Orleans......Thanks for all the suggestion!

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
TRD328 said:
Take car to service
Get loan car
man......that's shady. :shame:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
i was thinking about doing this to get another spare.....mine is bent...but you can only tell on face....i don't think they iwll take the rim out and look at it......and also to get the clips that hole the heatsheild in place....broke it putting on cf hood....

mats....another thing to add to my list of #### to "borrow"...until i get ahold of another loaner

:lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
TRD328 said:
Take car to service
Get loan car
man....that's funny

·
Registered
410 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts