Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I've messaged Eric to see if he's bringing his crew. New blood, a different generation... some of you already know what they're all about.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I will make an appearance, it's been a long ass time

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
^Holyshit! Haven't seen you in forever! lol

BTW, I can make it to dinner, so save a seat for me!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
One more day! I'll make a "loose" reservation soon. There are lot of guy who refuse to sign up for the forums (the FB crowd). Those who aren't able to make dinner can always join us hanging out at Pacific Mall underground. 2nd floor down.

1. KorruptioN
2. Johnnysks (winter mode, 7ish pm)
3. Lexuriuz
4. is300SD2
5. VorteC
6. JahnIS300 (with German friend)
7. lexusecutive
8. SXE_LEXI (Peter)
9. reyoasian
10. lexboi250 (maybe)
11. CanadaIS300

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Today! I aim to be around at 4:30ish.

1. KorruptioN
3. Lexuriuz
4. is300SD2
5. VorteC
7. lexusecutive
8. SXE_LEXI (Peter)
9. reyoasian
10. lexboi250 (maybe)
11. CanadaIS300
12. uzz30_driver

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I might not even be in my IS. I'll be in a BMW 428i.

1. KorruptioN
3. Lexuriuz
4. is300SD2
5. VorteC
7. lexusecutive
8. SXE_LEXI (Peter)
9. reyoasian
10. lexboi250 (maybe)
11. CanadaIS300
12. uzz30_driver
13. CurtisR

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Thanks Louis for setting this up. Was great to see the OG's and some new youngins too lol.

Really awesome to see how this is all about a community in the end, of course our cars are one aspect. However this group definitely has some depth and it's always refreshing to see that.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Good times. Good seeing some old faces and some new faces. Thank you for organizing again, Louis. Until next time!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks everybody for coming out! At one point, I counted 19 people just in the restaurant alone - there were more outside that couldn't join us. Solid turnout! The Chatime lot was a good idea... I think we'd be okay there as long as we don't attract the heat.

Where's the after-dinner party at?
We ended up at Chatime (Warden/Steeles) so we wouldn't freeze our asses off. Good times. Wished you could've joined.

·
The Furious
7,271 Posts
It was awesome to see the OG crew and meet some new faces. Missed you guys .. and to echo Jahns sentiments there is certainly some depth to this group. Let's not wait another yr to meet again. Maybe I'll be back to Lexus one of these days and you'll see lexuriuz pull up at the meet unexpectedly LOL. Thanks Louis for planning... sometimes all the stars just align...19 ppl is an awesome turn out!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
We ended up at Chatime (Warden/Steeles) so we wouldn't freeze our asses off. Good times. Wished you could've joined.
Yea I havent spoken to a few of you in a while so thought i'd drop by and see some cars. But had a late night at the office and Had a ball game after. Maybe next time since my car is still on the road.

·
Maverick
1,508 Posts
Wow would've loved to come out to this. Maybe if you have a springtime 2K13 meet...?

M

21 - 40 of 41 Posts