Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my Greddy Ti-C and Megan ypipe. I think this could be one of the best exhausts for the money. The car pulls so much better, no drone and not overly loud. It does get loud when you step on it tho. So anyone considering this exhaust should go for it!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
do you have an e shift or manual. also is this the only mod you have and is there any raspyness to the exhaust. how loud is it in comparison to the stock..
only trying to find out more details for other people.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
the Ti-C is a pretty loud exhaust overall compared to others..... tanabe makes one of the more quieter exhaust i think the HKS Hi-Power/Carbon Ti is perfect. the APEX'i GT/N1 are pretty loud also. depends what you guys like. the power gains....they are all pretty much the same you're paying for the sound and brand name.

also there are a ton of vids on youtube and streetfire which can help you pick your exhaust.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just installed my Greddy Ti-C and Megan ypipe. I think this could be one of the best exhausts for the money. The car pulls so much better, no drone and not overly loud. It does get loud when you step on it tho. So anyone considering this exhaust should go for it!
I can agree with you on that... The greddy exhaust I one of the best out there. I have a greddy evo as well and I actually just put on Megan headers and now just waiting to get the Megan y pipe, but it sounds really good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.