Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These decals were a concept started by "lil boi" a couple weeks ago which are now a reality. They are available in either the 1st-gen or 2nd-gen outline with "my.is." I was asked by a moderator to post these up in another section...they are sized to fit perfect in the little real door windows and are available in BLACK, WHITE and METALLIC SILVER.

BEST PART:: A PORTION OF EVERY SALE GETS DONATED BACK TO MY.IS!!! Support the site and get something out of it too!!!

BUY THEM HERE:: MotoGFX - Quality Custom Vinyl Works

CHECK YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IN PAYPAL BEFORE BUYING!!! WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING TO WRONG MAILING ADDRESSES...WE'VE HAD SEVERAL (probably 10-15) PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THEIR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS WRONG (7-5-08)

Enjoy,
-Matt
motogfx

EDIT:: January 5, 2009

WE NOW DO THE SPORTCROSS VERSION!!! Please see our website for ordering information! These are available in White, Black and Silver just like the original two versions...

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Before any members report this thread or mods lock it. This is legit, and was approved by El Calor.

Matt, what are the dimensions? Were they made with the intention of going in the little window behind the back door windows?

Reactions: IS3_FTW

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
Before any members report this thread or mods lock it. This is legit, and was approved by El Calor.

Matt, what are the dimensions? Were they made with the intention of going in the little window behind the back door windows?
good question , i would like to know too.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
i was just about to purchase a set, but are there any pictures of the metallic silver? im debating white or silver, since my car is TCM.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The SILVER color we offer is about an 85-90% match on the MSM is300. I use it on my triangular windows an calipers and since it's not directly on the MSM paint you can't tell the difference.

To answer the question about SIZING. These are sized at 6.35" to fit in the small triangular windows of both the is300 and isx50 series. You get TWO decals in a set - each decal has the car facing a different direction so when installed on the windows, both decals face the FRONT of the car...

Enjoy!

Reactions: btorok

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
this looks nice! I want a set....
haha

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Looks good Matt :approve:

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
looks awesome! i wonder if it is possible to have our my.is member name some how tied into the logo? that would be great so if another IS pulls up to you and you have the sticker they know it was you...

·
Registered
827 Posts
ill be ordering some soon!!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks cool, just placed my order. hopefully i get them hella soon since im local. :approve:

·
Registered
143 Posts
<<< aye im technically not a newbie anymore :lol:

·
Registered
387 Posts
any option of getting sportcross ones?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sportcross are in the works....Lil boi is providing me with his concept outline for us to start producing...keep your eyes peeled. No worries, we didn't forget about you!

Here's a teaser shot for you guys :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
how about just some plain my.is decals?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Nice work!
Just purchased a set, thanks a lot

Re: Moiz87
We can just go get our own user name custom made to match the decals!
Show off ur creativity haha

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
i just ordered mine also

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nice job.
Matt, I just ordered mine.
By default the site orders the first gen decals right?

1 - 20 of 356 Posts