Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten the Dec. Issue of Turbo Magazine, there is supposed to be a 2004 Car Calander included w/ the mag.

If so tell me what car is in the month of December. :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey freelance, are you just starting to build ur webpage? Or just stopped working on it? Cuz none of the links work, and I would love to learn more about your car.

Thnx.

Btw, webpage and car are both sweet as hell!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AznSky said:
Hey freelance, are you just starting to build ur webpage? Or just stopped working on it? Cuz none of the links work, and I would love to learn more about your car.

Thnx.

Btw, webpage and car are both sweet as hell!
Thank you man, I have been holding off on finishing the site because the pic I am using on my site is the one on the calander. But hopefully I can find the time to finish it.

If you go to one of the posts about Boosed IS owners, the list of parts is in that post.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Freelance said:
Has anyone gotten the Dec. Issue of Turbo Magazine, there is supposed to be a 2004 Car Calander included w/ the mag.

If so tell me what car is in the month of December. :D
Congrats. Just think, your car will be on my wall for a month. :lol:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well here is a sneak preview. :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oneeyejack said:
congrats randy....

LOVE the sig. :lol:
Dude I was PMing someone this morning and they said that too me, and I had to put it in my sig, he described in 2 sentences what I have been trying to describe for the past 5 months now... :lol: :lol: I am still laughing my ass off.

IS3Zer0s: Your correct that lip was used purly for the photo shoot, I borrowed it from a buddy.. I like the somwhat stock look. :D

But thank you all very much for the kind words.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Freelance said:
IS3Zer0s: Your correct that lip was used purly for the photo shoot, I borrowed it from a buddy.. I like the somwhat stock look. :D
What lip is that BTW? It looks good with the rest of the body being stock.
:p

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
dela said:
Freelance said:
What lip is that BTW? It looks good with the rest of the body being stock.
:p
the lip is Trust gracer nice freelance

·
Premium Member
16,597 Posts
Congrats, Randy. You deserve the "honor" of gracing that calendar...

·
Registered
831 Posts
:eek: congrats~

1 - 20 of 27 Posts