Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm thinking to paint is300 the new Smoky Granite Mica 1g0 of the is350 instead of the ggp 1c6 is300 or should i paint it the ggp.I'm confused.My car also have a cf hood and the black chrome taillights.So which colour would look the best you think.sgm or ggp

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
to be entirely honest I've put my sgm right up side of my buddies ggp and there is very negligible differences. I would either stick with ggp or find an entirely different color like the dark grey from the m3 or something.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

For example this color.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be entirely honest I've put my sgm right up side of my buddies ggp and there is very negligible differences. I would either stick with ggp or find an entirely different color like the dark grey from the m3 or something.
The reason of this is i had a big accident so i need to paint my car.It was white but now i want it dark grey

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
okay? That doesn't really change what I'm suggesting but really you're the one who'll have to live with it so you should make the decision.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
The Smoky granite is a tad darker then GGP, but there really isn't a huge difference. It comes down to your preference. What looks better for you?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Smoky granite is a tad darker then GGP, but there really isn't a huge difference. It comes down to your preference. What looks better for you?
ok because on my picture it looks like the sgm is lighter than the ggp and on paper to.i don't really know which colour is better for me because i never saw the sgm in person that;s why i'm asking

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Here's a photo of both colors close to eachother my car and gr8dane's car in the same lighting conditions. This is a better comparison of the two colors.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
okay? That doesn't really change what I'm suggesting but really you're the one who'll have to live with it so you should make the decision.
It does change it...you were saying he shouldn't bother changing his color to another gray since they are the practically the same. His car is white, and he is deciding between those 2 grays.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hey ashhong been a long time since we talked about the d3 haha... I realize it changes it I just meant if the ggp is cheaper paint than the sgm I would choose ggp because the colors are so similar. I realize that he's painting his car either way.

+rep by the way.

Reactions: Ashhong

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Paint it TCM!! Sick Sick Color
-Matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts