Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone... new member here.
Anyone know if there Lexus is planning to come out with new colors for the IS. So far the only one that's really stood out for me is Graphite Grey.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I do not know if they are coming out with new colors, but the dealer guy told me that one of the hottest colors is yellow, especially in Cali. I personally want to the yellow, but I might get sick of it later, so I'm going for the blue or graphite grey, badass colors

------------------
MJ 300

2002 Models please come!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nothing will look better than a freshly waxed Spectra Blue on a sunny day. I have gotten compliments until i can no longer say thanks anymore from young and old, small and tall. you name it. I think the Blue is the shizzznit. Even if they came out with a new color it would never change my mind on this car. well.. maybe if it were "Hooker Red" hahaha

·
Registered
814 Posts
have you guys seen the new vapor blue for the 01 RX. It's sweet. Cross between silver and baby blue. While @ my 5K service I also noticed that the GS line has discontinued SBM and now use blue onyx instead. I wonder if these changes in color for the GS will carry over to the IS for 02.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I hope they dont go crazy... I would like them to keep the colors elite. just offer what available now. too many variations will cheapen the looks and prestige of the car. Can you magine a purple M3 nuff said.. this isnt VW turbonium

1 - 5 of 5 Posts