·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bank 1, sensor 2

and

Bank 2, sensor 2

Circuit malfunction?

So, my question is whats the malfunction?

I know w/ the SRT kit, there are some o2 sensor wire crossing to trick the computer...thats about it. What dilly silly? I can clear em w/ my special tool, but that's not the question my main mans

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
mattssi said:
Bank 1, sensor 2

and

Bank 2, sensor 2

Circuit malfunction?

So, my question is whats the malfunction?

I know w/ the SRT kit, there are some o2 sensor wire crossing to trick the computer...thats about it. What dilly silly? I can clear em w/ my special tool, but that's not the question my main mans
Your o2 sensor could be bad. I had one go bad- I got that code. I just replaced it with another used o2 sensor, problem solved.

-C

·
Registered
185 Posts
Which o2 sensor do you need to replace when you get those codes (p0136 and p0156)? Please help!
I am running and o2 sim and I keep getting those damn codes!

·
Premium Member
6,287 Posts
Sensor 2 is the O2 sensor farther away from the engine. Ck for open and short in the harness and connector between the ECM and the sensor, then check for out put voltage of the sensor. I'm hedging the O2 sensor is no good-replace it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Are you refering to the sensor farthest on the header or on the y-pipe? please clarify.

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
mplana said:
Are you refering to the sensor farthest on the header or on the y-pipe? please clarify.
yes it's tha one on the Y-pipe and since you get the 1st code you wouldn't by chance have header as well would you? If not then you got two sensors to replace or you can you one and De's thread on running a heater signal for both O2 sensors with the help of a sim.

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Never mind the header part saw your sig^^^

·
Registered
869 Posts
make sure u put anti-seize on the new sensors. buy an o2 sensor socket. makes life easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts