Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else notice that the interior is an IS300. The engine is definately a V engine, but I am almost certain that the interior is an IS300. Wait, why am I posting this... :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
yea i noticed that too... the ac button and the pedals are ours but i was getting thrown off by the v6 engine they were showin... weird.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gqind said:
yea i noticed that too... the ac button and the pedals are ours but i was getting thrown off by the v6 engine they were showin... weird.
Exactly, I was confused at first, but they are definately the pedals and the A/C buttons.

·
8,743 Posts
Ha, I just saw it last night. My roomate said, hey thats your ac cluster!

Actually have it tivo'd from the american hotrod show on discovery.

Gotta love it!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
There is a BMW key and ignition, the engine I cannot identify, the shifter and guages are from a Mini, and the pedals and A/C is from the IS, I can't figure out why they would use all those different cars ????

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I saw that commercial all weekend too and the first time I noticed it was our AC cluster in our cars. That is cool

Anyone see the Delphi Satelite Radio commercial with the Alfa Romeo GTV.

My dad and I restored one exactly like that. Now my dad thinks it is going to worth more since they have done advertising with it. The one thing is we don't have the Alfa anymore :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.