Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am talking to a few companies right now about making some custom cf parts for maximas, bimmers, audis and more. I was thinking of passing on the quality of products for is300 customers. The company that i am most likely dealing with deals with ferrari parts and lightweight replacement parts for porsches and lambos

so anyone have any ideas. usually it take 4 weeks from start to get new products.

-eddie
www.fusionautodesigns.com

·
Registered
246 Posts
center console
door panels
glove compartment
A pillar
front fenders
trimmings and more trimmings...
inside trunk moddings

just some ideas...

·
Registered
246 Posts
center console
door panels
glove compartment
A pillar
front fenders
trimmings and more trimmings...
inside trunk moddings

just some ideas...

-solo-hks-cwest-volk-cusco-vertex-bride-takata-RandoSport-topsecret-xerd-tbko-

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
a carbon fiber complete dash kit.......no i dont mean the stickers......i mean the whole damn dash....its just one big piece all the way across, right? that would be badass.......but im sure hella expensive :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im looking for more stuff like what people would buy. not just stuff cuz it is cf. also if there is somethin u like tell me how much u would pay for it...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
a carbon fiber complete dash kit.......no i dont mean the stickers......i mean the whole damn dash....its just one big piece all the way across, right? that would be badass.......but im sure hella expensive :)
it is possible to make. but gonna cost like 3-5 thousand dollars i think. would u pay that kind of money? if yes it will be about 4 weeks from the moment i send them the part. i am tryin to have that piece that people paint in cf. u know the piece that mr mark painted blue :D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
-=::InvalidSession::=- said:
a/c control cluster... with lil diagrams/pictures already on it(read:no cut outs).

8)
would u guys be really interested in it? becaust i dont kno how good the white text will show.

i have 3 or 4 things that i might be workin on

·
Registered
218 Posts
T Man said:
CF side mirrors for 2002-2003 models
I like the idea of CF mirror cover or complete CF side mirror housing.

Some sort of CF front bumper lip, TRD, Blitz or the Gracer style would all be really nice.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts