Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a new record has been set today. There were 115 people online... browsing the forums at THE SAME TIME today. :cool:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Umm... make that 155 people now... :confused:

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
w00t! Guess we have a lot of lurkers.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are TONS of lurkers...

I wonder how they can be converted to active members? I hope they realize that all the stuff they are reading was posted by regular folks like themselves.

There's already been a mini population boom... but if there's more good people out there... might as well get them to contribute as well.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
..damn po pos

They did a search on 300zx cuz of that moron at the GTR meet, and the IS 300 popped up. Now we are doomed. LOL

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I think its the decal on the side of my car.

Yep.. That has to be it !

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
it is because of search bots on the pages not actual ip's from real people .
Crester you sure get excited too easy.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some may be search bots... bot not all. I doubt search engines just discovered my.IS recently... :blush:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think its the decal on the side of my car.

Yep.. That has to be it !
Well then maybe you should add another decal to your car telling people to join in conversations instead of just reading. :p

I was at Pacific Mall with another member and ran into a store owner who also has an IS300. The topic of my.IS came up... and I got an odd reaction. He was like "I know my car already... I don't need to go online to chat about it..." :blush:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol... I'd hope the police have something better to do than browse these forums. Unless they are considering using IS-F's as police cars. :lol:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
lol... I'd hope the police have something better to do than browse these forums. Unless they are considering using IS-F's as police cars. :lol:
wouldn't be surprised after hearing the places the tax payers money goes.

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts