1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
153 Posts
why do people pull the e-brake on cars with and auto trans in them?
Well, you don't put any stress on the pin that locks the transmission into the 'Park' position. I usually only pull mine on steep hills or in the city. In the case that someone slammed my car, it wouldn't damage the transmission. Heh, I have that little faith of drivers in the city. In fact, a taxi driver - the person who gets PAID to drive, rear ended me when I was parked. RI has bad drivers and worse roads, beware!

Clean SD bro, but what's that blotch on the stereo in the 4th pic? :p And what does this type of camera set you back for?

·
Registered
244 Posts
i love that color!!!! and white interior... better keep it clean bro!! looking nice!

·
Registered
766 Posts
nice pix , the interior looks really clean

·
Super Moderator
7,863 Posts
Nice pics ...Im a fan of TCM ........New camera =Steering wheel is a little dusty , center console stuff by shifter and think i see the wear on your radio...:)

Please get rid of the BMW plate holder in the rear...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha thanks guys. To answer your questions. The camera set me back about 900 with the stock lens and a zoom lens. The interior is actually a very light beige it was just reall'y bright outside. I've had the car for 4 years now and I really hate a dirty interior so its always pretty spotless. The blotch on the stereo has been there since i bought the car, i have no idea how it happened lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.