1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My bumper is currently kinda Messed up, and I need to replace the bumper cover,

So My question was:
is it possible to get a Bumper cover from some body kit?
and still have the car look good?
or should I just another OEM?
would it be okay to just put a new bumper thats from a kit?

if so then whats a good bumper?

Sorry for the weird questions, I respect your guy's answers :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
What do you mean by "bumper cover"? I know some companies make bras. How bad is your bumper damaged?

You could either replace it with an OEM one, which would be expensive if you get it from the dealer, or you can buy an aftermarket. I personally don't think that an aftermarket front bumper will look good if the rest of your car is not kitted. Check the FS threads for whatever route you chose; you're likely to find what you want much cheaper.

I think there is also a thread that shows all different types of body kits. That should help you decide, too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, I think Ill just order the OEM Bumper, By bumper cover I meant just the bumper,because usually bumpers come with all the supports and everything, i have almost a hole like thing.

thanks +Rep:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahaha your funny haha.

How does the whole Rep thing work, i thought I just gave you one lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
What do you mean by "bumper cover"? I know some companies make bras. How bad is your bumper damaged?

You could either replace it with an OEM one, which would be expensive if you get it from the dealer, or you can buy an aftermarket. I personally don't think that an aftermarket front bumper will look good if the rest of your car is not kitted. Check the FS threads for whatever route you chose; you're likely to find what you want much cheaper.

I think there is also a thread that shows all different types of body kits. That should help you decide, too.
bumper cover is the big plastic thing thats painted on the front of the car. most people call it the bumper but actually the crash bar is the bumper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts