Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the uniforms the broncos are wering tonight. I definitely miss the days of orange. Brings back fond memoris of elway and the three amigos. And who can forget THE DRIVE....the greatest football comeback in history of mankind. Schottenheimer will forever be ownT by the broncos.

Too bad the orange jerseys are only temporoary. I think I need to have a little talk with Pat an tell him to keep these new jerseys a bit longer.

Go Broncos!!!

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
bored?

BTW, you would have enjoyed this. Supposedly I filled Brandons neighborhood with smoke last night leaving his house :) I didnt stick around to see...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah pretty much. There wasn't jack to do today. I worked for about 45 minutes and then watched football the rest of the day. Thank God I get to leave in the morning.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I agree! The uniforms last night were schweeet. The only thing that sucks was that I was at that game last night and froze my nutz off to see us lose!!!!! :pissed:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
jedi
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing