Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed it this morning. Let me know what you guys think? :D

Vis Racing Tracer Kit

Here is the new headunit that I installed last week.

Sony 7700MDX

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
looks great!!!!!! excellent job on the body kit, and the stereo!

exactly where and how much did u get the Sony 7700MDX for???

please let me know, i'm very interested in getting it too...it looks PERFECT!

nice job! car looks great...u should come to Englishtown or a NY/NJ meet sometime!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tsopranoMB said:
looks great!!!!!! excellent job on the body kit, and the stereo!

exactly where and how much did u get the Sony 7700MDX for???

please let me know, i'm very interested in getting it too...it looks PERFECT!

nice job! car looks great...u should come to Englishtown or a NY/NJ meet sometime!
Thanks for the compliment. I got the Sony headunit from a friend of mine that sold his car. The only way to obtain one is from Japan. I know of some people who purchased it from www.melting-pot.com .

I've been anxious to head out to Englishtown, but its always on a busy day for me. Hopefully I'll see you there sometime.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Elite_IS3 said:
very clean...why change kits tho? i like both but rmm is very suddle... wanted something that stands out more?
I did like the RMM kit, but I wanted more of an aggressive kit after I got the rims.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ProjectIS said:
is it the picture or me, but the bumper seems like it has a different shade of silver.
When I put the kit on, I thought it was mismatched too. Its not the paint, its the dirt from the car! I need a car wash! :lol:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SDLEX said:
Looks good! Could use a grille and some mesh though. What kinda exhaust is that?
I'm about to insert some mesh, but still looking for some decent ones.
I have the Dragger 2. I need to get the exhaust shorten, its poking out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Dude looks GREAT!! I have an MSM that i ordered the c-west for about 3 months ago and still havent got it.......

mushi - the vis tracer is a replica f c-west and is fiberglass. And since it is a replica of the an altezza body kit crash bar removal is a definite (i think)

·
Registered
683 Posts
looks real good....clean as hell, i need that spoiler and exhaust. if you got an 02 the grill will fit if you cut it up a little bit. let me know if you want pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts