Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
YUCK! I hope it doesn't look like that..! The front looks like an uglier version of the Z-roadster.. There is nothing appealing about that car in my book... sorry. That's gotta be a computer rendition as it's wearing the 16 inch standard wheels from a 540i.
Eric...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
There's a lot of new and concept BMW's on that page: Why do a lot of the coupe and convertibles look like Audi TT's? I like the current Z3/Z8 look, they're rounding everything too much...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
There's a lot of new and concept BMW's on that page: Why do a lot of the coupe and convertibles look like Audi TT's?
Tony, I take it that you don't like the look of Audi TT

Eric..

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by EricK:
Tony, I take it that you don't like the look of Audi TT

Eric..
Not true. I do like the TT. Very unique and original. I don't think that BMW's should like Audi's though.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
62 Posts
that image has definitely been photoshopped like crazy. the reflection i the windshield is very wierd, and the C pillar area has funny jaggy edges. and the rear wheel hub looks like it came from a 911

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
bmw is trying to make everything more round, but imho they are better with the balls out stiffer image. tahts' why i don't really like the new e46's.....but oh well...wahtevers. if they suck in the future then i'll just go to someone else =)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hmmm... One thing I'll tell you, the headlight application is pure grand theft from the Chrysler 300 series - both the M and the concept 300 Hemi...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts