Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
YUCK! I hope it doesn't look like that..! The front looks like an uglier version of the Z-roadster.. There is nothing appealing about that car in my book... sorry. That's gotta be a computer rendition as it's wearing the 16 inch standard wheels from a 540i.
Eric...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
There's a lot of new and concept BMW's on that page: Why do a lot of the coupe and convertibles look like Audi TT's? I like the current Z3/Z8 look, they're rounding everything too much...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
There's a lot of new and concept BMW's on that page: Why do a lot of the coupe and convertibles look like Audi TT's?
Tony, I take it that you don't like the look of Audi TT

Eric..

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by EricK:
Tony, I take it that you don't like the look of Audi TT

Eric..
Not true. I do like the TT. Very unique and original. I don't think that BMW's should like Audi's though.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
62 Posts
that image has definitely been photoshopped like crazy. the reflection i the windshield is very wierd, and the C pillar area has funny jaggy edges. and the rear wheel hub looks like it came from a 911

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
bmw is trying to make everything more round, but imho they are better with the balls out stiffer image. tahts' why i don't really like the new e46's.....but oh well...wahtevers. if they suck in the future then i'll just go to someone else =)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hmmm... One thing I'll tell you, the headlight application is pure grand theft from the Chrysler 300 series - both the M and the concept 300 Hemi...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Toronado
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing