Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, we are going for it on these kits after talking about it for years.

We tested on our drift car and the rear hats need a slight increase in clearance for the drum backing plates. Other than that this thing is serious when it comes to braking. So much that I will be increasing the strength of our ProAngle arms to tolerate braking at full lock.

updated pics

Intro pricing:
Retail for kits with street pads
$2105 Front
$1660 Rear

Special intro that will run for 2 months or until first lot of 5 is depleted.
$1750 Front
$1250 Rear

Combo special for ordering both kits
$3000 plus free shipping ($110 value)
one more set at this price left.
Pricing subject to change,
Color options are Red and Black. Blue is available but $360 more.
We have 7 different pad options as well the most aggressive being $120 per axle.

·
Registered
367 Posts
This is awesome, and something i hope to get one day.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Possible to get just the rears ?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Damn, I am curious on the price!

·
Registered
59 Posts
very exciting stuff, love the LS400 kit I got from you guys but I may have to switch over when this comes out!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
yeah, hopefully within the next year I will be buying a full bushing/mega arms set from you. this is just one more thing to add to the list. you make it easy to buy things to build my road course machine! :)

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We had a good test day at TC Drift's driftweek here. We did find a little interference in the drum when driving hard so we are modifying the design and getting it rushed in. Here are some pics.

Also here is the stock wheel clearance. It will fit, but only 2mm of clearance. scratched tape was from install with a loose lower control arm (lesson learned)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I don't know why, but I want these!!
Oh but you do know why, its Figs and the pricing is great!

I have whole sale access to StopTech, Rotora etc, I put my $$ were my mouth is, have a Figs 4 corner coming my way :)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Package from Figs. Very exciting, don't know when I'll have time to install though.

Maybe thread title should be changed to 4 corner kit developed and Figs tested- ready to ship.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts