Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, seems like lexus.com just put in a new site for the 2002 is300, kinda boring with no new info but still worth checking out

·
Registered
551 Posts
So I guess there isnt even gonna be a new style wheel for 2002 let alone no optional 18s??
Well atleast there are a few new colors

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
From the 5-speed copy it sounds as if the 2002 5-Speed has a (slightly) different suspension tune. Is this true?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they said at the car shows that the manual would come with a tighter suspension, which they use to justify the higher or equal price of the manual.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by lexluger:
So I guess there isnt even gonna be a new style wheel for 2002 let alone no optional 18s??
Well atleast there are a few new colors
Interesting, the interior shot of the SportCross doesn't look like a new picture. Notice that the armrest isn't the new one and it still has the ecsaine, all the photos of the sportcross so far had the new console, the solid leather and the folded down right seat. May be that they just threw this one together quickly with what they had on hand.

·
Registered
354 Posts
New IS300 website's kinda disappointing. It's almost like they had to post something, but didn't want to divulge much new info. Why bother?

·
Registered
403 Posts
er - seems obvious that they sre still working it. It's not yet "public". Look at the URL; it's still separate from the offical IS section.

Originally posted by Leader:
New IS300 website's kinda disappointing. It's almost like they had to post something, but didn't want to divulge much new info. Why bother?
[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: Italian Stallion ]

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Is it just me, or does it seem like the tail lights on the Sportcross are black (the part that is usually chrome). Is this a confirmed option for all models or just the Sportcross?

Good job Jason, when we going to prive again?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts