Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i have one but the ignition side doenst work. but the injector side does willing to sell pretty cheap.

-Brett

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i would need to get a new injector or the injectors wont work at all?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
no it will work with the injectors. so you can add more fuel or cut the fuel. the only thing that doesnt work it the ignition side so you cant change timming.

-Brett

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but i cant just buy a new ignition cable and get it to work..or that whole side is shot, not able to be fixed?

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i kno..he doesnt seem to be answering peoples pms...i told him i would take it though...thanks for the link tho..+ rep

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
the hole wide is shot as far as i can figure out

-Brett

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry but no thanks...the whole purpose is so i could change the ignition timing for my nitrous setup..i would jsut get the same effect as an s-afc. thanks for your offer tho

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Thanks for the Rep. I sent him a PM when I thought I would need the emanage and he responded the next day. Maybe he's out for a few days or something.

Romyo247 said:
i kno..he doesnt seem to be answering peoples pms...i told him i would take it though...thanks for the link tho..+ rep

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no problem...yeah i think there might be a few ppl ahead of me tho...hopefully the other ones fall through and i could get it...its a good deal...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts