Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has actually bought anything from the .NET store and how their experience was with it. It looks like they have a lot of good deals and I would like to order some stuff from there, but I thought I read somewhere that the store is run out of the webmaster's garage or something like that. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Sloth said:
I was wondering if anyone has actually bought anything from the .NET store and how their experience was with it. It looks like they have a lot of good deals and I would like to order some stuff from there, but I thought I read somewhere that the store is run out of the webmaster's garage or something like that. Any help would be appreciated.
:lol: :lol:
Hey, ya never know - that could be true, BUT....

I've ordered something and it arrived in a timely manner. :D
Gold Star for the .net store! 8)

·
Registered
565 Posts
hey i ordered a few 2003 Cupholders and they came in the factory packaging in a very short time after ordering them. Go for it.

·
Registered
29,484 Posts
Sloth said:
Don't know if it is true or not, but you gotta start somewhere. :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I've talked with them many times. Sounds like everything I inquired about was ready to ship and seemed like a good operation was going on.

·
Premium Member
16,536 Posts
I made a couple of small purchases. No problem. BTW, what's wrong with the stuff coming out of the Webmaster's garage? It keeps the overhead low which, in turn, helps keep the prices down.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
HeHateMe said:
Sloth said:
Don't know if it is true or not, but you gotta start somewhere. :D
:lol: i could imagine that

·
Registered
631 Posts
No problem!! I love my all weather floor mats!! Couldn't really find them anywhere else.. Well just letting you know that I was happy with there serivice!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
SUP

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH .NET STORE...(MADE ALITTLE MONEY OFF ME..BUT WHO CARES, ONLY ABOUT $2.00 BUT I GUESS THEY HAVE TO EAT) :p

·
Registered
457 Posts
SUP

AND ALSO YOU CAN E MAIL THEM ANYTIME
THEY WILL ALYWAS REPLY...I SHOULD KNOW..IVE TESTED THEM :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't get me wrong... if the store does come out of the webmaster's garage I could really care less. The only thing I was asking about was people's experience with the store. I wasn't trying to imply anything either way... I was just looking for some feedback before I started laying down hard earned money. I appreciate everyone's help in the matter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.