Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Old fart here still alive. 72 years young. Just took delivery on 2019 ES350 F-Sport -- getting too fat to fit in the IS250. ;-) Keeping IS250 for the little lady. Don't know yet if I'll lose the Ford Ranger.

Won't be posting too much here lest Richcracker puts me back in my box.

·
Registered
424 Posts
So an email from my.is made it through my spam filter and I thought I would try to remember the password after lo these many years...

I think I owned the 2nd IS300 ever sold in the USA (Spectra Blue Mica!) back in 2000 when I lived in NJ in a house we built - the first went to a showgirl in Las Vegas who got on TV. Tony (founder of this site) got the same color car as me a few days later and claimed to hit 120mph on the drive home from the dealership...

Since then I moved to Houston TX and built a house, had a kid, moved to rural PA and built a house, got a 2nd gen IS350, commuted to Toronto for a year for work then settled back to PA, and went through about 12 jobs (including 6 startups which all did well) before starting my own company a few years back, and now my daughter is already learning to drive (a stick shift of course). I realized my sig here is the only place that has a list of all the new cars I've had since I moved to the USA 20 years ago - updated it and made a copy for the archives.

Nice to see a few familiar names: Justin of course and is300girl and DonCorleone and some others from back in day when the PL would get about 200 posts per night and was the place to on the internet. The search for TEG continues...

81 - 95 of 95 Posts