Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
keeping it simple. on kid. one wife. two houses. three cars. 4 jobs. #blessed
those of you who are currently in one of the many troughs in the wave of life.....the only way to go is up. life comes in cycles. ride the wave. set goals, move fwd.

leveled up from the IS300 to this..... still going up.
When you want to move up out of that bad boy hit me up. :D

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I heard someone mounted a gopro to a tsop and lost it in a wall or something...

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
Damn, it's cool to check in and see all the old timers kicking around.

I still have my 2001 IS. Runs like a champ, looks like shit.

I left the Border Patrol 7 years ago for a special agent / criminal investigator job with HSI in South TX. They finally let me move back home to Little Rock a year ago.

Also, I have two kids now. Fairly certain they're mine.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Damn, it's cool to check in and see all the old timers kicking around.

I still have my 2001 IS. Runs like a champ, looks like shit.

I left the Border Patrol 7 years ago for a special agent / criminal investigator job with HSI in South TX. They finally let me move back home to Little Rock a year ago.

Also, I have two kids now. Fairly certain they're mine.
:lol: DNA test of for those that dont want to be a dad?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I remember when the PL would keep me entertained for hours, about 100 years ago. Still have my IS (seriously, how much can you sell these old POS for anyways) and its gone from Austin to Miami to Seattle and currently back to Austin. Pretty sure its gets the worst mileage ever.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Holy shit. I was just thinking of you two fuckers the other day. I was digging up some lawn and of course that got me thinking of thatch. Then I wondered whatever happened to that goddamned thatchmaster guy and his asian-aspiring companion mr. bressing.

I'm wondering if this place is ready for a forum invasion. Lexus hasn't made an enthusiast-worthy IS since they started making them front wheel drive.

-Justin

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
About this Discussion
91 Replies
47 Participants
What 'Is' Is
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing