Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my SO a couple of small items from BR the other day including some jammies. I had thought about getting her some cashmere sleepwear (I got her some cashmere mittens)but thought she might not like the idea of wearing $200 jammiskins. On second thought I think I would like to get them. I figure she will get a lot of use from them. What do you guys think? I would also like to get her some perfume if you have any ideas there as well. TIA

·
Registered
375 Posts
I really like the scent of Bvlgari, its also one of my wife's favorite. I personally wouldn't go with cashmere sleepwear. My honeybunny likes to cuddle and I don't sleep with a shirt. It would just bother the hell out of me.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I bought a perfume while vacationing at Grand Cayman that I LOVE but have yet to find it here in the US. Gonna have to make a repeat trip sometime and get some more. :) Some other good scents, Victoria's Secret Pink and Very Sexy for Her, they have a new one called Rapture but I'm not sure if I like it yet.

As for the $200 jammies, wow. But hey if you have the money go for it. :)

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
victoria's secret heavenly is oh so sexy

hanae mori-butterfly (sp?) is a very sweet smell, i like it however not all stores have it, nordstroms and bloomingdales do for sure.

shi - water in chinese is a very refreshing scent.

coolwater for women is a classic

my g/f wears all three of these and i love them all. it all depends on how you want your woman to smell. and it also depends on the occasion what scent she chooses. so if you want her to wear it often, chose accordingly, or if its just a special occasion scent more like hanae mori... go that way. perfumes are a world of choices =T good luck! :D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Yea cool water for women is yummie
Body by victoria- victoria's s. this one is different but i like it
pink by VS is okay too.
Michael by Michael Kors (sp?) is nice

as for the 200$ pj's-- make sure your girl wears pj's or its kinda a waste.
get her a gucci something instead.. girls LOVE purses, if my bf got me a designer purse on his own i would pee my pants.
check out this site for cheap designer stuff (its real all , i've purchased from it before) www.accentexchange.com

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
Yea cool water for women is yummie
Body by victoria- victoria's s. this one is different but i like it
pink by VS is okay too.
Michael by Michael Kors (sp?) is nice

as for the 200$ pj's-- make sure your girl wears pj's or its kinda a waste.
get her a gucci something instead.. girls LOVE purses, if my bf got me a designer purse on his own i would pee my pants.
check out this site for cheap designer stuff (its real all , i've purchased from it before) www.accentexchange.com
Damn, I gotta get you a designer purse now? :-?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
LADYVENOM
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing