Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Authentic NEO JDM Front bumper w/PIAA H3 Fogs 1000 (PENDING USER DISCLOSED) - SOLD
Z-Edition Grill 100.00 PENDING - SOLD
Authentic Carson Tuned Rear Lip 200.00
Replica Carson Tuned side skirts 400 both...

I dont know anything about this kit or what it is its on the car im buying...make offers.

The JDM bumper will come with the foglights as well...

These are all silver. They are coming off of Julio's ride here. I am more about the stock look than the kit. Believe me the kit is awesome, but not me. Please email me at [email protected] with offers. I know this kit is worth some money. Also, this kit will be available after saturday when i pick the car up.

Thanks
Eric Fluck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
^ I'm not 100% sure but I think that the Carson Tuned sideskirts are authentic JDM Altezza parts.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Interested in rear lip, but as other said, you need to state a price. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Damn I am pretty local, wish it where the version 2!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I forgot to ask, where are you located and what type of payment methods do you accept?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot to ask, where are you located and what type of payment methods do you accept?
Located in Allentown PA. Rather do a face to face transfer but if you have to ship Only PAYPAL. Its secure and easy. No western union crap or money orders.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Okay I'm in California so would need to ship, you can reply here or respond to my PM with shipping cost and I will send money through PayPal.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay I'm in California so would need to ship, you can reply here or respond to my PM with shipping cost and I will send money through PayPal.
I wont have it till saturday. Sorry, All transactions will be made after saturday. I also have to take the stuff off.

Eric

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's not a problem, just wanted to make sure when you are ready on Saturday that I am first in line? Thanks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
inerested in the lip if you're willing to ship!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
^ I'm not 100% sure but I think that the Carson Tuned sideskirts are authentic JDM Altezza parts.

CarsonTuned Body Kit is a REPLICA of the AUTHENTIC JDM NEO Parts.
It also made by FRP (fliberglass just a better name).
If it's made by Polyu = authentic. Authentic parts also say TOYOTA in the back side of the parts.

P.S. $1000 for JDM Front with Fog and grill very good price.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CarsonTuned Body Kit is a REPLICA of the AUTHENTIC JDM NEO Parts.
It also made by FRP (fliberglass just a better name).
If it's made by Polyu = authentic. Authentic parts also say TOYOTA in the back side of the parts.

P.S. $1000 for JDM Front with Fog and grill very good price.
Are my prices fair?

Eric

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Are my prices fair?

Eric
i think it depends on the condtion of it since its used...
but if the front is used authentic toyota NEO then i think the price is good, but if its used Carsontuned front then the price is fair

good luck on the selling your kit..

1 - 20 of 72 Posts