Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone selling some IFORGED AERO in 19's high polish?? Or can someone refer me to a AWESOME dealer with GOOD PRICES!! I wanna get rims before I enter my car in a SOUND OFF COMP! Any comments will help thank. :p

·
Registered
290 Posts
why ifogery? Their service sucks, you won't get the rims in time even if they guarantee it. Go with HRE, it's a little much more but its well worth it!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
tiger is right about their service (or lack of it).

i waited 4 months for my SPRINTS to come in and i was promised 2-4 weeks on the orginal order and then 2 weeks on 3 separate occasions. i had my shop appointment scheduled 4 times before i received my rims.

HRE's are big bucks and iforged is a good alternative but you won't get them as fast as you might need them without buying them used. this way some other person went thru the iforged hassle for you. the seller should actually charge you extra for that!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
tiger11 said:
why ifogery? Their service sucks, you won't get the rims in time even if they guarantee it. Go with HRE, it's a little much more but its well worth it!!!
That's sorta of the point of getting them from Dan, he waited a long time for them, has them in hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts