Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm currently running Maya ST5 19x7.5 +42 and 19x8.5 +42 w/ 5mm spacer for the flush look and still have a finger gap between 245/35/19 rear tire wall and inner shaved fender. So, making the current rear wheel space for maybe +32 offset. Here are the pix:

And I'm considering of going to get the new Enkei RPF 1 type RC that are 18x8.5 +42 and 18x9.5 +45.

Now the Q is would the rear fit w/ the space I have mention above being that right now I'm running +32 offset?

Thanks for the help and +rep for those who would like to help.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
any reason for going from 19 to 18?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanting to get some different wheels and look and it would probably get my car rolling a bit faster take off w/ smaller diameter and lighter set of wheels.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
something in gunmetal would look nice...and unless you are turbo the IS is slow so the drop from 19 to 18 wont help too much

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Those Enkei RPF are a really nice look. Plus I think the silver on silver will look a lot cleaner.

How are you running a 32 offset does that mean I could run a 35 offset? I thought that was way to low and would rub the hell out of your tires. :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ I'm actually running +42 offset plus 5mm spacer that would make them +37 offset and I still have good one finger gap between the tires sidewall and the shaved inner fender. So, just let said that another 5mm spacer would make it +32 offset, but that means that I have to replaced the studs of the wheel to be longer. Because 5mm is not that much at all.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'm concerned about your front wheel fitment.....

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The sales w/ enkei mention that if I want the these set none stagger I could get it w/ the front offset all the way around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts