Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,803 Posts
It just doesnt look right. Too many puckers....

Glad i got full leather. 8)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
It just doesnt look right. Too many puckers....

Glad i got full leather. 8)
Lol.

Their leather is without a doubt better quality than stock. Leatherseats.com is where I got my leather and I would recommend them to anyone thinking of making a change.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
GOTTURBO said:
Email them directly....and make sure you get the door inserts...because it will look weird without those...
The door insert is just extra material. You have to cut and install the material. Either way, it is still a great deal.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Even full leather IS's come stock with ecsaine on the doors. The only difference is that the full leather ones come with non-perforated ecsaine. I don't think it would look much better with leather on the door.

·
Registered
156 Posts
This kit looks good, but too un-sporty for me. I am getting my escane/leather seats redone in yellow/black leather, matching the pattern of the escane/leather seats. Black where the escane is, yellow every where else. I think this will look good. We'll see when it's all said and done.

Chris

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
doesn't look bad at all, but my questions is they are just covers right? so does that mean they slide around and such or are the well made and secure?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
chris_hill said:
This kit looks good, but too un-sporty for me. I am getting my escane/leather seats redone in yellow/black leather, matching the pattern of the escane/leather seats. Black where the escane is, yellow every where else. I think this will look good. We'll see when it's all said and done.

Chris
Chris, check my pics in the signature. Is that what you are thinking of doing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts