·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18x9.5

5x114.3

Offset +35

ame spec-r wheels

im new to this wheel n set up deal. im not sure about offsets so i though i asked. will this rub, look nice, or have a conservative or aggressive look?

i have tein cs coils now.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I FOUND ALL THIS INFORMATION USING THE SEARCH BUTTON

saw your post in the "wheel fitment guide" thread. i'm posting on here so people can refer here. make sure you post your setup on the title. (btw travis these kids will never start searching. they don't have the patience and they need the information NOW!)

tires: 225/40
spacers: 10mm for the rear to match up the poke (fronts will clear suspension)
fenders: you will need to roll them flat. pull is not necessary but is advised in case of big dips because Tein CS are soft

this is a bad picture but this is 18x9.5 +35 all around but with bigger tires

18x9.5 +32 with 225/40. as you can see you'll have plenty of room as long as you slam your car and PLEASE DO!

this is a 17x9.5 +30 on the front with a pull. yours will stick out 5mm less and have same stretch with smaller sidewall. believe me 5mm is a huge difference

takeaway: there is A LOT of information out there on this forum. when you come on here like two days prior and post a whole thread about a topic that people ask multiple times on a daily basis it gets aggravating for those of us who have been here for awhile. just like you go to google to find all your answers, use the search function please because i just found all these pictures using it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.