Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this sounds strange but i am looking for someone to split a kit with me.....i found a kit on ebay with the blitz front and ltuned side and back.....for 300.....i was wondering if anyone wants the sides and back of the kit......i will split the price 50/50 and i will pay for the shipping to me you pay for the shipping to you!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i saw that one too...but advice is NOT to get it....WAY to cheap for a complete kit.....but its ur car, ur decision

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've seen that listing for the past month, but without pics and more details, it is just wwwaayyyyy too shady. If you search for "is300 BZ" in the completed items, you can see that he/she has been trying to sell it for that past few months.

From their description, is sounds as if they made their own knock-off.

DESCRIPTION:
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW SET 4 PIECES BODY KIT. ALL OF OUR BODY KITS ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. WE UTILIZE HAND LAID SHEETS OF 6 OZ. FIBERGLASS, ALWAYS GEL COATED.

I would advise against it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
R808IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing