Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have been pouring through posts and pics on 19” wheels and it seems what I am reading is that a 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 will fit with an offset of +45 up front and +48 out back. I am unclear if that is without fender work. Maybe it has to be +55 out back as I have also read. Some posts I read have a pic and a size but don’t say if there was fender work done, some give size but not the offset. If I lower, it will not be aggressive as this is my daily. Maybe eibach pro kit or something down the line. Is this the right thinking or will I have issues? I tried to hit the rim and tire fittment guide and it took me to some ads. Could be user error. TIA and please be kind. If you don’t want to tell me can you point me in the right direction. I would like a flush look if possible. Pic below is what I am going for, maybe not that low though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Looks like a respected member white is says the 19x8.5 +45 up front and 19x9.5 +55 in back for with no fender work. I think that is what I am going to go with unless someone has a different experience. Tks.
Aand I used the formula and it says I’m clear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts