Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting a body kit, but I'm not sure what to get. My car is MSM, and I was thinking this setup:

Neo Customized front w/ real Carbon Fiber splitter
Vizage sides
L-Sportline rear

Do you think that will be too much mismatching? I definitely want the Neo front, but not sure about the rest. I feel as though the Neo side and rear are not aggressive enough. Thanx guys/girls
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,928 Posts
just as long as it looks good, you shouldnt care about "too much" mismatching. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is just it though. I won't know til' it's on the car. Hmmmmmm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ltunedgirl said:
WhiteLex said:
the only thing is the L-sportline might sit to high and not match up with the rest of your combo
good point...ask someone to photoshop?
What about NEO front and Vizage side and rear? Ltuned you know anybody who can photoshop that by chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,720 Posts
TomC said:
ltunedgirl said:
WhiteLex said:
the only thing is the L-sportline might sit to high and not match up with the rest of your combo
good point...ask someone to photoshop?
What about NEO front and Vizage side and rear? Ltuned you know anybody who can photoshop that by chance.
I would like the vizage over the Lsportline...ask Soy to photoshop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oneeyejack said:
get the lester rear. that thing is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! i LOVE it.
Hey Nate any pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,334 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,978 Posts
TK288 said:
oneeyejack said:
TomC said:
oneeyejack said:
get the lester rear. that thing is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! i LOVE it.
Hey Nate any pics?

i droooooooooooooooooooool every time i see the rear of this kit. the guy with the kit has a nice remus exhaust too.

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13355048

:eek: i want one!!! where can i get one?
read the whole thread and you can find out. :wink: don't be lazy. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
Tom truthfully i think that you should get the Vizage Sides and Rear or Kaminari Sides and rear and keep that wit ur neo front

What we can do is get the Neo Front
and either the full Kaminari or Vizage kit and just sell the front and make some money back, it will be cheaper to buy the whole kit if im not mistaken, and and by the way my bodyshop is open on sat, but i will be in NY so i would not be able to go down wit u

-Eddie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IS300GTR said:
Tom truthfully i think that you should get the Vizage Sides and Rear or Kaminari Sides and rear and keep that wit ur neo front

What we can do is get the Neo Front
and either the full Kaminari or Vizage kit and just sell the front and make some money back, it will be cheaper to buy the whole kit if im not mistaken, and and by the way my bodyshop is open on sat, but i will be in NY so i would not be able to go down wit u

-Eddie
Eddie,

I think I will get the Neo front with Vizage side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
I like the Visage sides and rear. Nice combo. Looks good with the Neo front too.

But if you don't want to do that, and you are sure you want the Neo front, I would say maybe Cwest sides and rear, or maybe even RMM if you don't want the super agressive look.

BTW, I never did figure out what the hell to do with my PS2!!

hope your kit comes out coo, be sure to post pics when finished!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
10secondIS said:
I like the Visage sides and rear. Nice combo. Looks good with the Neo front too.

But if you don't want to do that, and you are sure you want the Neo front, I would say maybe Cwest sides and rear, or maybe even RMM if you don't want the super agressive look.

BTW, I never did figure out what the hell to do with my PS2!!

hope your kit comes out coo, be sure to post pics when finished!
Hey Man. I will ask around about the PS 2 setup. Also, let me know if you want headrest monitors I can get a D*mn good deal on some. PM me if you want the pricing.

I think the NEO front is aggresive by nature, that is why I was thinking Vizage side and rear. I will look into the Cwest though. I appreciate the feed back and will definitely put up pics.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top