Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I am not native english speaker,I may cuase ur confuse & I am newbie......

I own 2004 Is300.
I've had for about 6 months now. I want to upgrade some of my parts now. I've read "I'm New and Want MORE POWER for my IS300"
thread and deside to do Scenario 3: SRT intake, Mazzuri header and Y system, (((Exhaust????))), Exhaust Cam Gear, GReddy E-Manage Ultimate.

My question is about Exhaust. I want to put HKS Carbon Ti to my Is 300, but I know this is only for Axel Back system. Therefore I've serched thread again and found this web:

Lexus IS300 Catback

They offers Catback+HKS Carbon Ti. Does this gonna work on my set ups that I made?? Do I have to cut any pipes??, What is exhaust size do?? ,What is resonators ?? And any other suggests??

Thx for read

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
any exhaust will bolt up to the mazzuri header and y-pipe. the system was made for an IS300 on an IS300, so both stock and aftermarket exhausts meet up.

the resonator pipe is the pipe right after the y-pipe. it quiets the sound down a little bit. you keep this pipe if you are puting on an axle-back exhaust

1 - 2 of 2 Posts