Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK on the 15th im getting my back pay money from when i went to the desert this year. Im getting $5200. My question is what to do with it for the Altezza...I'm already boosted and the engine is pretty much maxed out in terms of mods and performance. Exterior wise, the car has a Cwest front, Elixir sides, rear and CF hood. Wheels are not a priority as i have several sets ranging from Volks to Advans. Suspension is done.
Should I do audio?
Color change? I was thinking of painting the car a pastel color...a throwback to the mid to late 90's tuning style.
I was also thinking of getting some Bride Brix seats and sending them back to the US via my household goods...
any helpfull suggestions would be apperciated.

thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
Tight, so your basically all tuned up. I would put a nice system, some screens (not over do it though) and some reclinable brides or something. After that I would buy a another car or more toys.....You have any pics of your ride?

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pope said:
Tight, so your basically all tuned up. I would put a nice system, some screens (not over do it though) and some reclinable brides or something. After that I would buy a another car or more toys.....You have any pics of your ride?
there are pics of it floating around this forum...but not any recent ones of the best mods. It next to impossible to get pics now as the Altezza is in MD getting legalizied :pissed:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey Tarik which branch are you in Navy, Marine...etc. I'm in the Navy and stationed at Balboa but will soon be relocating to Lemoore in Dec. BTW how was it in the sandbox still haven't had the "pleasure" in going yet....

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RanFerr_is300 said:
Hey Tarik which branch are you in Navy, Marine...etc. I'm in the Navy and stationed at Balboa but will soon be relocating to Lemoore in Dec. BTW how was it in the sandbox still haven't had the "pleasure" in going yet....
I min the airforce. The sandbox is OK...this is my second time there. I went to Afgan last year, Iraq this year...money is good...hot, sand flies, sand storms etc...its not that bad tho.
are you a seebee?

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DHCrocks said:
you got the go now you need the stop...how about a big brake kit, front and rear.
I have upgraded brakes, but not a big brake kit....good idea!! i never even thought of a big brake kit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts