Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm in a dilemma. The next 2 years I'll possibly be doing quite a bit of traveling, so I thought about buying a new laptop so I could still check email, have web access, etc (most likely would have to get an AOL account since they have access numbers everywhere). Then I saw the new Sidekick from T-Mobile and contemplated getting that instead. But since I'm still on contract with AT&T I would most likely still be using my current cell phone for the majority of my calls. BUT I also need a new PDA. The Sidekick won't be able to cut it for what I need the Palm for.

So should I get a laptop instead of the Sidekick? Or is there a feasible way to get a good Palm and use it for wireless web, email, etc and not have it suck? Or should I just get the sidekick and keep my current cell phone for all my voice calls since the sidekick plan doesn't give you many voice minutes.

·
13,978 Posts
wait until the SE p800 comes out. should be REALLY soon. hopefully after christmas. OR you could get a nokia 3650. there's also a color sidekick coming out soon. OR you could get a treo (but they suck). OR use a blackberry if you're doing mostly email through it.

MY suggestion. get a laptop. you can get a pretty decent laptop for under a grand from dell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing