Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SP Engineering won't do it cuz I didn't buy from them, Autolink is charging an arm and a leg, RMM can't get me in till next week, Dynamic doesn't have their new place setup yet, and Lexus dealership can do it but I know they will tag my VIN into the system as a modified car.

· Registered
37,457 Posts
oh yeah...sorry i forgot...SP won't install parts that aren't purchased through them....my bad

DL said:
SP Engineering won't do it cuz I didn't buy from them, Autolink is charging an arm and a leg, RMM can't get me in till next week, Dynamic doesn't have their new place setup yet, and Lexus dealership can do it but I know they will tag my VIN into the system as a modified car.

· Premium Member
8,994 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
oh yeah...sorry i forgot...SP won't install parts that aren't purchased through them....my bad

DL said:
how bout purchase through EMR? :wink:

· Nygmatic
2,585 Posts
call mike urbano from Genki Garage. see if he can do it. his prices are pretty good... just tell him that you got his number from Patrick.

im not sure if he still has that cell number, but definately the office number is working. if you have trouble contacting him, let me know and ill see what i can do.

· Nygmatic
2,585 Posts
i just got off the phone with mike.

its 400 if its just the LSD unit and he'll need to install it into the housing.

if you have the entire housing with LSD then its only 100 bucks.

lemme know if you are interested.

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is he located at? And it's not the whole pumpkin (that's the term everyone uses for the full housing, lol), just the spider gears. for that $400 how long will it take?

· Nygmatic
2,585 Posts
i didnt ask him how long it would take. however since he charges by the hour, im guessing half to 3/4 of the day. it would be best if you could drop it off in the morning then come back. or if you have the day to kill you can sit and watch him do it. give him a call to schedule a date. he's pretty free recently, so scheduling shouldnt be too bad.

he's located in cerritos btw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.