Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I don't have an S-AFC, but if it's just 12V, just tap the cigarette lighter, or any bulb in the car. ,'=\

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Battery? DRL's? There has to be SOMETHING nearby. Can't you just get power to it on the display end as opposed to the connections?

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i could.. and was about too but its too much hassle to bring back the harness (one wire) back into ignition... a friend and i did find the 'on' wire for the ignition after ripping the panel off :lol:

help is still wanted!

VVTiS if you see this thread PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx daniel

edit: i just forum searched for "srt intake wiring diagram" and buch of other queries but i just get old ass posts.. anyone want to throw me a bone pleasE? :cry: just spent almost 6 hours on trying to get the damn thing to work and it still isnt plugged in.. i want to be able to finish up the project tomorrow if possible..

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
crazeazn said:
thanx daniel

edit: i just forum searched for "srt intake wiring diagram" and buch of other queries but i just get old ass posts.. anyone want to throw me a bone pleasE? :cry: just spent almost 6 hours on trying to get the damn thing to work and it still isnt plugged in.. i want to be able to finish up the project tomorrow if possible..
Here you go buddy!

edit: http://members.cox.net/sd-harris/SRT.pdf link to the SRT Intake instructions, that include both ECUs (2001 and 2002+, just in case)

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank YOU SO MUCHHH... you ROCK DANIEL!!!!!!

for what its worth the apexi website is an utter piece of shit! the wiring diagrams for the is300, and the altezza gita both dont match what needs to be plugged in....

i used the top left and top left (bottomone) and far bottom last right one
GAY = i have three wires stripped = boooo

thanx again daniel !!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.