Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a fully loaded IS in November...and I want to preorder it so I get exactly what I want. Question is, do I have to negotiate the final purchase price upon preordering? Or can this be settled when I purchase the car? Because I was hoping that by Nov, they would be a little more flexible with price.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I ordered my fully loaded IS300 on the 20th of last month ($500 deposit) and it should be here in a few weeks. The actual price was never discussed but I was told by my salesman that the price would definitely be negotiable when it arrives. Good luck.

Mike

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just preordered a fully loaded GGP w/Nav from Carlsbad Lexus yesterday. And yup, they said nothing is put in stone yet and the price will be negotiable when I get it in Mid November. He even said that most likely, they will be discounting $2000-$2500 off MSRP like they did the 2001's. The salesman I had was VERY upfront about everything...made it a great experience!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Could you please tell me who you spoke to? I'm looking to buy the IS sometime late Nov. to early Dec. You think we'll get a better price later on in the year? My current configuration is IBP with everything other than the Nav. Some dealer in Daily City told me that if I want full leather, I have to get the Nav. 'cause Lexus only makes them this way. So you guys think $32,500 is a good price or could I bargin for maybe $31,000? Thanks in advance. (I'm in SF fyi)

One more thing: Does the new Blue look a little lighter than the 2001? I like the IBP, but 2001 Mica was nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
easy_ryders
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing