Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to sell me their Pioneer AVIC-D2 headunit? The retail price on those are expensive, although I have 2 hook-ups from BestBuy and Fry's Electronics but they both already met their limit to purchasing audio.

Another thing about it is are refurbished ones legit or no? I am planning to get one of those off Ebay or Amazon but I need people who have had experience to tell me if they are legit or not.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, enjoy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
D2? Do you mean Z2 or D3? From your signature I am assuming D3. You can get it off ebay for pretty cheap but depending on what else you plan to add, check at Crutchfield.com as well since they have a the D3X package deals. If it is not so far off from the ebay price, I'd go with Crutchfield. I just purchased my Z2 off ebay and I am very satisfied with my purchase. It saved me more than 800 for the Z2 on ebay.

I know crutchfield has d3x for 799 AFTER REBATE with ipod and bluetooth adapter (plus free XM tuner AFTER REBATE). LINK. Similar postings on ebay is around 750. If you just want a barebone D3 then ebay would be the cheapest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts