Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Is that not the Top Secret style bumper?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have a few pics of my car with Formula D 20mm wide fenders, and the stock bumper, these are the only ones I have right now, and they arn't painted in the pics. the car was dropped off a the body shop last week for a make over, so I can't get any more pics of it in this form. I'll go visit her in 3 weeks or so to check up on things and get some pics, but as of now, this is all I can contribute.

Reactions: shinybell

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a few pics of my car with Formula D 20mm wide fenders, and the stock bumper, these are the only ones I have right now, and they arn't painted in the pics. the car was dropped off a the body shop last week for a make over, so I can't get any more pics of it in this form. I'll go visit her in 3 weeks or so to check up on things and get some pics, but as of now, this is all I can contribute.
please let me know what the final fitment is like, I think they look fantastic man, def want to see the final product. thanks for the pics man. :)

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
Reactions: shinybell
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.