Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
post a pic of your ride! Would love to see how it sits now. Did these have perch options like the yellows?
By perch options do you mean the moveable circlip at the bottom? If so, it is visible in the first pic.

Got this car in L.A. early august. Car Max trade in 124k. Everything has been great with the car. Only unexpected expense was painless dent repair. The car had, no lie, 40 door dings and some other small dents. The driver rear door had 17 dings. I'm just going to evaluate where I want to go with the car over the winter. I might do BBK and +1 wheels or just get the stockers refinished. They are in pretty bad shape from salt water. Would like to put an M98 in it too...

·
Registered
542 Posts
By perch options do you mean the moveable circlip at the bottom? If so, it is visible in the first pic.
Thanks for the response and the pics too. Total newb when it comes to suspension, I wouldn't have even noticed the different perch options if you didn't point it out!
Your ride looks clean, nice drop. I feel the pain from door dings. Nothing worse than coming out to your car and finding a new dent from some airhead in the parking lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts