Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
So I know I've been doing a lot of posts about the LSD recently and it's because I've been in the search for one for a long time and I really need one. I'm still trying to find a LSD from an IS 300 but I'm now leaning more towards just getting a brand new Kaaz LSD for an IS 300 because I really just cannot find anyone who's got a LSD in the Northern Bay Area. I've also been searching for used LSDs from a FRS/BRZ but I've gotten no luck from those either. So now, my question is, are there any vendors/shops in this area within a 15-20 mile radius of Saratoga/San Jose that would have LSDs in stock? I've been told by some shops that most shops will not carry LSDs and that LSDs always have to be purchased through special orders. Is this true? If that's the case, is there any way how I can purchase one without having to go through purchasing online and I can get by the middle of this week? Thanks, I really need a LSD right now.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Give him an offer he can't refuse

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I was using my car for drifting I would lol. Don't want my tires to be chirping for no reason and excessive tire wear haha.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
My friend got an LSD that hes selling. shoot me a offer and i'll tell him and see if he accept the offer or not and located in sf, so u can pick it up n no ned to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My friend got an LSD that hes selling. shoot me a offer and i'll tell him and see if he accept the offer or not and located in sf, so u can pick it up n no ned to pay for shipping.
What kind of LSD is it and how much is he willing to sell it for? I'm short on cash, unless he accepts paypal and cash. PM'd you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts