Discussion Starter #1

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Nice find :approve:

·
Registered
21 Posts
wow that site is awesome. Now I just need to find that for my Gixx. The fairings are held together by those push pins and they're so fragile yet cost 3bucks for a pack of 2.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Awesome! Would you believe stealership charges $3 CAD per fastener? That is like $1 Gagillion USD!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
the price isn't that cheap.
This place is cheaper than a lot of the other places that sell the same clips unfortunately.

I need like 2 or 3 clips for my hood weather strip that goes along the front, but can't figure out which one i need.
I'll pull one out and measure i guess.

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
wow that's greatttttt now i can finally start putting everything back together that's gone mysteriously missing over the past 10 years. hmm...

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
ha ha i was thinking the same thing .... only issue is most of us dont need 15 of any one thing.... but the assortment kits they sell i think may be even better ... you get a couple of many different connectors for only a few more bux than a bag of one type .

great find !!

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
um. hell yeah its CHEAP! the headlight clip that i broke a while back, was $11 at the stealership. this site has a pack of 4 for $12.

***edit***

Hi5 to the OP btw for finding this.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Aw man !!! I just bought 10 of the bumper fasteners for $9.00 !!! Great find !!! I'll be using this site from now on. Putting my bumpers back on today.

Thanks !!!

B

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
23 Participants
ericwudi0830
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing