Discussion Starter #1

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Nice find :approve:

·
Registered
21 Posts
wow that site is awesome. Now I just need to find that for my Gixx. The fairings are held together by those push pins and they're so fragile yet cost 3bucks for a pack of 2.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Awesome! Would you believe stealership charges $3 CAD per fastener? That is like $1 Gagillion USD!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
the price isn't that cheap.
This place is cheaper than a lot of the other places that sell the same clips unfortunately.

I need like 2 or 3 clips for my hood weather strip that goes along the front, but can't figure out which one i need.
I'll pull one out and measure i guess.

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
wow that's greatttttt now i can finally start putting everything back together that's gone mysteriously missing over the past 10 years. hmm...

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
ha ha i was thinking the same thing .... only issue is most of us dont need 15 of any one thing.... but the assortment kits they sell i think may be even better ... you get a couple of many different connectors for only a few more bux than a bag of one type .

great find !!

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
um. hell yeah its CHEAP! the headlight clip that i broke a while back, was $11 at the stealership. this site has a pack of 4 for $12.

***edit***

Hi5 to the OP btw for finding this.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Aw man !!! I just bought 10 of the bumper fasteners for $9.00 !!! Great find !!! I'll be using this site from now on. Putting my bumpers back on today.

Thanks !!!

B

1 - 20 of 23 Posts