Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Post!!!!

Well long story short after putting my ex threw college and now that we broke up i can afford to get a IS300 that i have always wanted. After getting approved for a loan to get one,i would like you guys input. Current i have a shit ton of money in a 96 cavalier... ( Hold comments please lol ) and looking to upgrade to a lexus is300. I found one near me and would like feedback.

2003 Lexus IS300

Please fill me in on details. I see 1st 2nd gens.. Will this be good to upgrade.. etc.. etc..

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Glad you dumped your "Peggy Bundy" and even more glad your going to get rid of that hideous thing. Good luck with your new IS, just keep searching around in the forum to get good ideas on what you want to do. WELCOME!

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Holy Hell...just dont ruin the IS like that (ofcouse that car was ruined when it rolled out of the factory) but you know what i mean

and thats a clean IS you found, but I wouldnt pay that much for an 03, seems a couple thousand too high, but I guess it is at a dealership. good luck with the search

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
you must have some good driving skills..that car is touching the ground! does it have like hydraulics or something?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
haha he asked to hold the comments. its extremely hard not to.
ill let my lil friend do the talking.. : :fool:

i agree dont ruin the IS so dont mod it. but that was really nice to put your ex through school. you should have had the ring on her first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts