Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to buy the IS300 this weekend. Does anyone in the bayarea know where I can get it loaded for under $35g?

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
You should be able to get a loaded IS anywhere for under $35k. Unless you meant OTD (out the door, including taxes, tag, title, etc...)

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, I'm looking for the out the door $price$. Has anyone been able to get that price in the bayarea, if yes, please let me know..............$35G..............thanks!

------------------
why worry, be happy!

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>
On 2000-09-03 18:11, 6days wrote:
yes, I'm looking for the out the door $price$. Has anyone been able to get that price in the bayarea, if yes, please let me know..............$35G..............thanks!<P>------------------
why worry, be happy!
</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I got mine for $34K OTD in SD...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try Magnussen Lexus in Fremont (the #1 Lexus dealer in the Bay Area) - They have always given us the best deals - you can even bid on an IS3 via the internet and they will quickly get back to you.
Their service dept. is open 7 days - if you can't bring your car in, they will pick it up (for major repairs) and drop off a loaner for your use. They even bought my husband's old GS300 with 76,000 miles on it - gave us a decent price for it. Can't say enough about these folks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts