Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is around Sacramento area do fender roll? Or that fitment is out of the question? I am working with a Stern St-1 Stagger Beast. 19x9.5 rear and 19x8.5 front. Forgot the offset. I got the rim off of a friend G35. The dude lied that it will fit my IS. Shit rub like a mofo so I took it off.

Here's a picture when I put it on.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
haha yea man thats not going to work. I have the same sized wheels on my 350z which has the same offset and width as a g35. Its not going to look right man. ditch it. less you want to pull your fender, get new tires, and roll/shave. THe only thing thats right is the bolt pattern haha. and the 18 is a great size also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I'm thinking if I am willing to do all that or not. but I really like the rim. If having the fender pulled/rolled/shaved/new tires...is too much trouble for me then I will probably opt to have another set.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
What size tires are on there? As was stated, they could be made to fit, but it'll probably be a good amount of work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tires are Stern St-1 Stagger Beast: 19x8.5 front 19x9.5 rear. The rear has Falken 275/30ZR19. I was told that a set of TEIN Comfort Sport Coilover and a set of smaller tire will do the trick too. Also, I found out other methods. i.e. Trim the fenders, I know about rolling them or a combo of the two. If the wheel is sticking too far out then it create a flared fender.

Right now I am thinking if the cost is too high then mind as well get a different set-up and sell these rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts