Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know I am gonna sound like a broke ass, but the film industry has been really slow in New York and Im not working as much as I should, so...I really want to buy my girl a Tiffanys bracelet but am a little short of the $2500 price. Is there anyone in the New York area that can get a discount and wants to help out a .net member. I work in big budget film and videos, so maybe we can work out a deal? I know I have a really low post count, I browse this site everyday, just keep my mouth shut until I actually have something to say. Anyway, any useful help is appreciated...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Hey NYBull i'll see what i can do....PM me and we'll go from there...My mother has been in the jewelery business for the past 20 years....She may know someone or some way to help.....Hit me up...

Dan
02' MSM IS300
STOCK.....
.......It comes with the T-70 and the 6-Speed right ?....
TOYOMOTO Built & Tuned
"I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life
Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice"......S.C.

·
13,978 Posts
not trying to be a butt but why tiffany's?? tiffany's jewelry is way OVERPRICED and for that same price you could probably get something better. you're just buying a name.

·
13,978 Posts
TXLeXTC said:
oneeyejack said:
not trying to be a butt but why tiffany's?? tiffany's jewelry is way OVERPRICED and for that same price you could probably get something better. you're just buying a name.
?Lexus?
i didn't buy this car because of it's name. there ARE other aspects of the car that made my decision to buy this car.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
there's no green... You must be shopping at Tiffernies, and getting the supasize and Mc'Dowell's

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
deejaysyke said:
when you buy from Tiffany's you're paying for the light blue/green box!
Exactly....and you can buy just the box on ebay for cheap! Pick up one of those....head to chinatown and a get nice knockoff....put it in the box and she'll never know the difference.

Problem solved.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
DJPoop said:
deejaysyke said:
Exactly....and you can buy just the box on ebay for cheap! Pick up one of those....head to chinatown and a get nice knockoff....put it in the box and she'll never know the difference.

Problem solved.
a side from the fact that all tiffany's jewelery has Tiffany & Co. engraved on it

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
DJPoop said:
deejaysyke said:

Problem solved.
a side from the fact that all tiffany's jewelery has Tiffany & Co. engraved on it
Bah...you can get the fake stuff engraved.

Anyway, I wasn't actually serious.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know that it doesnt sound like it from my post but Im not cheap. I like Tiffanys jewelery and I like the name. What can I say, Id rather pay more then fake it.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
you cannot have your cake and eat it too....

Tiffany's does not discount, there is no outlet... pay the $2600 or go cheaper. If the bos is all you want, then so be it, but their gold, their silver, their diamonds are not exclusive...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Lexus_Rex said:
s0yb0mb said:
there's no green... You must be shopping at Tiffernies, and getting the supasize and Mc'Dowell's

shes your quueeen tooooohoooo beeee
Sexual Chocolate Everybody!
-I like dis guy, he's real good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts